[Ti] Fax by Cocoa eFax was great

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Wed Mar 26 08:37:51 PST 2003

At 12:00 PM +0100 2003.03.26, Trevor J. Hutley wrote:

>I take my hat off to Ben Mackin (the author) for the simplicity of use and intuitive design.

Ben was very helpful to me via email, regarding Cocoa eFax.

I had it stop working. The solution was to trash the folder, and possibly one other file, and to re-install. I found 2 Cocoa eFax folders, so it's probably not wise to nest this program within the Applications folder, as I had done.

It looks as though I still have both FAXstf and Cocoa eFax in my Print Dialogs, but I haven't yet tested whether both are useable.

Have you ever noticed that programs which are bundled with our PowerBooks tend to be neglected and go downhill? Since Cocoa eFax is not bundled so, I expect it to be a rewarding experience.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)