[Ti] External keyboard advise please

Cyn flanders1 at charter.net
Thu Mar 27 17:43:13 PST 2003

At 10:35 AM -0500 3/27/03, John Griffin wrote:
>On  Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:20:15 -0800 Jerry Krinock <dearjerry at mindspring.com>
>wrote:

<snip>

>I guess I'm weird. I was spoiled by the 1984 Macintosh 128 keyboard. It had
>tall keys with a long travel and made a wonderful clacking noise! I loved
>typing on it. Talk about keyboard feedback - it was almost like typing with
>an IBM Selectronic typewriter! Just about everything else feels flimsy and
>plastic-ey to me. I now use a MacAlly iMedia keyboard which also gives off a
>clackity-clack sound and has relatively long travel and constant feedback.
>
>I guess this shows my age!

Naw, that comes under "You can't teach an old dog new tricks." ;-)

Years ago when I used a desktop I loved the big clacking keyboards
that came with the Macs. I am sure it is one of those things that I
could over come with practice. However, I have retyped every other
word of this post due to not pressing the keys far enough. Bedides,
if I can get another keyboard more like my laptop just to keep down
on the strain, I should go with that!