[Ti] I won't sign the petition [was: Canadians need not apply!]

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Thu May 1 10:14:53 PDT 2003

>I am unhappy with the petition page mentioned in this digest

>I suggest Apple adds a line about the reason for the expressed policy. Eduard.

Can we all not be so quick to bitch, sue, and point fingers?

Can it not be recognized that Apple makes money from this venture? Can we not assume that Apple would like to make as much money from as many people as possible and does not seek to discriminate and has not chosen to refuse the money of foreigners?

Give Apple a break everyone. They will figure out as quickly as possible how to take the money from foreigners as they can. They know where the currency exchange offices are.
--

Robert Ameeti
mailto:robert at ameeti.net

What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?