[Ti] Most expensive iTunes download... [OT]

Paul Russell prussell at arc-software.com
Mon May 5 12:17:59 PDT 2003

>Dear All,
>
>This 'most expensive track/album' game is quite addictive...
>
>Check out The Orb's tracks. They vary from being great value for money (17 -
>18 minute tracks for 99 cents) to being dreadful value for money (27 seconds
>for 99 cents).

I can't get to the store to check right now (I'm at work and iTunes
does not seem to be able to get past the firewall) but I think
someone did a 1 second CD track - it might have been a guy called
Cope (Julian Cope ?) ? That would probably be hard to beat, assuming
they actually have it in the store.

Paul