[Ti] Music is timele$$

Hayes-Holgate, Shaun SHayesHolg at ea.com
Wed May 7 12:00:26 PDT 2003

 Ahhh so therefore you feel you've already paid
 for the tracks from Dark side back in the 70's
 and now its fine to download the net versions
 for free? Because afterall you or someone else may
 just be taking the tracks from an old 8 track and
 putting them on the net anyways.
 And the music industry already
 has their money from the original 8 track sale..