[Ti] Most expensive iTunes download (OT)

Massimo Marino Massimo_Marino at lbl.gov
Fri May 9 07:12:30 PDT 2003

On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 02:10  PM, PowerBook G4 Titanium List wrote:

> Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 22:06:52 +0100
> From: Colin Buttimer <c.buttimer at mdx.ac.uk>
> Subject: Re: [Ti] Most expensive iTunes download (OT)
>
>> [...]
>
> Being a UK resident I haven't had a chance to purchase anything - do
> you get
> a text file with such details? If not, that's a distinct loss and one
> not
> guaranteed to be rectified by research on AllMusic, etc.
>
> All the best,
>
> 	Colin

:-) iTunes does not care whether you are UK, US, EU, Japan, whatever
resident we might think of. Only thing it cares is that the Credit Card
you are going to use is US resident (billing address). Cannot arrange
with a friend/relative in the US? maybe with a secured card? Very easy
to do. (if you have that kind of friend that is).

It might be the wait is not going to be *that* long to have to resort
to these solutions.

Cheers

	Massimo