Apple Music Store

Jennifer Landefeld jennsbl at mac.com
Fri May 9 10:24:30 PDT 2003

Sam, thanks for setting this list up to get us off the TiBook list for
music discussion.

I've joined it but there aren't may of us on there yet so I'd like to
ask my question here as well. Please reply off-list with suggestions!

Also, the more the merrier -- consider joining the yahoo group. (-:

I've really enjoyed Bluegrass over the years but have never really
paid attention to any specific groups/artists (nor do I think I have
any CD's in my own collection right now). Since this isn't a specific
genre available to search in the Music Store, does anyone have
suggestions (under country or folk maybe??) for some good
Bluegrass?

Cheers,
Jenn