Keyboard heeelp!

Ray M ray at dm.net.lb
Thu May 15 05:00:19 PDT 2003

My keyboard has stopped responding under classic!
All started up this morning I was working under osx 10.2.6 with classic on
quark express suddenly the computer made a strange noise (kind of music like
old computer's music) then the keyboard stopped responding.

I've restarted my computer and every time now I start classic I get the same
noise and the keyboard won't work under classic!
Any solution for this I need to work under classic on quark and I can't
always switch between both systems.... Heeelp.

Ray