[Ti] 17-inch PBG4 names (was:[Ti] Good stand for the Lunchtray?)

Kynan Shook kshook at mac.com
Thu May 15 20:38:02 PDT 2003

Well, I've been naming my computer items following a theme on A
Midsummer Night's Dream by Shakespeare;
Titania, my PBG4/500
Hermia, my airport
Helena, my iBook/500
Puck, my 20 GB iPod
Hippolyta, my 17" PowerBook.
I'm running out of names, though, so I may have to find a new theme
soon.  Maybe Star Trek.  ;-)

Cyn <flanders1 at charter.net> writes:
> How about some help naming this machine? All suggestions will be
> considered. I have never been at a loss for naming my computers. I
> have had this 17" for a few months and it is still nameless.
>
> Once we find a name for the 17" PB, you can help me name my new 30 gig
> iPod.

Kynan Shook
kshook at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/kshook/index.html