ACH! Where's my camera?

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Fri May 16 21:25:47 PDT 2003

While I was importing some footage into imovie today (sniff sniff, I've
lost my $1000 final cut pro cd ;() my camera's power adapter got
unplugged, causing it to turn off (its a JVC DVL820U), which caused
imovie to lock up my whole comp-- totally unresponsive.  So I forced a
reboot, unplugged everything, plugged with FW cable into the comp, then
into the cam, the turned the cam on, then opened imovie-- no camera
connected.  I tried rebooting the camera, reseating the cable, switching
around the connect sequence, etc, no luck.  Any ideas before I go buy
applecare tomorrow?
--
Sam Hotchkiss
s at swh.cn
This message was sent wirelessly from a T-Mobile SideKick