[Ti] ACH! Where's my camera?

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Sat May 17 06:55:57 PDT 2003

On Sat, 17 May 2003 5:10AM -0700, Frank Farwell wrote:

Thanks for the advice,  I tried it again after letting everything charge
powered off all night--- success!

> If all is ok try  deleting the preference file for final cut pro (you
> may need to reinput your serial number not sure here).

The problem is, I had to reformat my hard drive, but apparently FCP
doesn't like to run after being copied... I'm thinking of going to the
apple store and seeing if I can use their disc, but if not, I guess its
time to go trolling for warez (oh shush your flaming, I already paid ONE
THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR A 20 MEG PIECE OF SOFTWARE).  Warez-- that's a word
I haven't heard in a while.

I've got my apple order number, registration number, and serial number,
so maybe the apple store will help me.
--
Sam Hotchkiss
s at swh.cn
This message was sent wirelessly from a T-Mobile SideKick