[Ti] New Big Allie!

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Tue May 20 15:31:31 PDT 2003

Hi Cyn, I like your signature. My friend is on a Greek Island and I am
now back in the States. I have helped her and her husband with other IT
stuff. Now I want to simply configure a computer for her. I'm sorry if
I wasn't specific enough - I'm jetlagged and tired. Can I get some help
from the list members.

Thanks

David