The new books

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 19:20:13 PDT 2003

Hello everyone.

Have been away for a while.  Desire opinions.  My
girlfriend may have option of moving from ti-book to
Al-book - either 15" or 17".  She's gunshy on spending
the $$$ for this move due to some problems experienced
earlier this year while travelling, as well as ongoing
problems - can't blame her.  At present, for her to do
so seems like a good idea to me.  I'm also looking at
making the move to this hardware as well - I've been
waiting a looonnggg time (Was using a 2300c 'til I set
down my briefcase a little hard the other day :-(

For those of you who've made the switch - what do you
think?  Are you "REAL" happy to have made the move?
She does Final Cut Pro work (in OS 9) - but I've
wondered if it is overkill - an upgrade is forthcoming
- what do you all think of Final Cut Express?

That's it for now.  Thanks.  Dave