[Ti] Airport alternative?

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Wed May 21 17:12:36 PDT 2003

>I'll agree with Mike on this one. Since I have a long commute I frequently
>listen to Audio Books from Audible on my iPod through the FM adapter I
>bought (can;t remember where). It runs on aaa batteries and doesn't last a
>whole book plus only tunes to 88.1/.3/.5 or .7 .

This looks pretty cool:
<http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/70603/wo/b61VJUEnv4ZR2BXkqgderC9XvD8/3.3.0.5.8.3.24.13.0>

Dial an unused frequency on your car stereo's FM dial, then dial the
TransPod's built-in FM Transmitter to match that frequency. Low,
Medium and High FM transmission settings provide the full FM spectrum
to choose from.
LED indicators show charger and FM transmitter status. Two charger
sticks and a dash mount options included in kit, giving you the
flexibility to position iPod where you want it. Supports original
iPod with Firewire port.

Has anyone any experience with this?
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com