[Ti] Pismo on X

Jesse Brown jesse.brown at mac.com
Fri May 23 12:54:31 PDT 2003

On 5/23/03 15:43, "Nathan Rugroden" <tipbg4 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I just recently purchased a powerbook g3 pismo (500mhz of course...) for my
> sister who is starting college this fall. She is going to be far from home
> (about 6-700 miles) so I chose the pismo for its durability factor, as
> opposed to a matching Powerbook G4 to mine. I want to upgrade it to jaguar
> to make it as user friendly as possibe (since I cant be right there to help
> her set it up on their network) My question is, does anyone know of any
> snags that i might run into while doing this? Or any possible problems that
> I should watch out for? Any help would be apreciated.

My wife uses a Pismo that I upgraded to 10.2.6. With 512 MB of Ram it runs
fine with no problems at all. Office X, IE 5 etc.etc
--
Jesse

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true,
to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such
devotion." - Anon