[Ti] G4 powerbook for $130 or many other expensive electronics at very cheap price!!!

John Roche jbr23 at drexel.edu
Thu May 29 21:24:12 PDT 2003

The whole thing just stank of "pyramid scheme" anyway.

And to answer your question, I was thinking more along the lines of a
tech journal that would probably show the schematics of a G4 Powerbook.
 Maybe.

Sam Hotchkiss wrote:

>On 5/29/03 8:12 PM, "Steve Wozniak" <steve at woz.org> wrote:
>
>> At 6:45 PM -0700 2003.05.29, Dave Friesen wrote:
>>
>>> Paypal sent, I wonder how long before I get my $130 Powerbook?
>>
>> The $130 is for a PowerBook G4 Laptop Notebook, not a PowerBook G4
Laptop.

<Titanium-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
<Titanium-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

>$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your
Mac ISP
http://macinternetaccess.com