[Ti] 1 GHz TiBook screen weirdness

Kynan Shook kynan at cs.wisc.edu
Sat Nov 1 08:24:39 PST 2003

You need either a new logic board or a new display.  Give Apple a call,
and they'll have it fixed for you in no time.  Until then, you might be
able to use the computer with an external display; however, if it's the
logic board that is messed up, you'll see the same video artifacts on
both displays.  From your description though, it sounds more likely
that you just need the display; one of the wires in the video cable
probably got pinched or something.

Jennifer Landefeld <jennsbl at mac.com>