[Ti] [OT] Re: [Ti] Panther Firewire debacle

Mike Stanley macguy at guarded-inn.com
Sat Nov 1 18:56:04 PST 2003

On Nov 1, 2003, at 8:22 PM, gkar at mac wrote:

> So, as I said. Give it up as a lost cause. If you find you cannot
> stand it
> any longer, make use of your email client's kill file.

I switched to the Mac because of OS X so I don't especially have a dog
in this fight, but after reading the reasoned and seemingly
well-thought-out response as to "why" the original complainant has a
problem with the Panther finder it seems to me that your use of terms
like "Luddites" and suggestion of putting people in kill files because
they disagree with your position constitutes much more of an
unreasonable position than that of those whose opinions you so
obviously don't respect.