[Ti] Panther FireWire debacle

G'kar gkar at mac.com
Sun Nov 2 07:09:51 PST 2003

On 11/2/03 9:27 AM, "Robert Ameeti" <robert at ameeti.net> wrote:

>> I'm curious if anyone has comments on the 10.3 Finder's "spatial" mode as
>> described here:
>>
>> http://www.macobserver.com/editorial/2003/10/28.1.shtml
>
> My only comments on the above article was that it was wrong on many aspects of
> the Panther environment. The writer was looking for an article to write
> regardless of his intimacy of knowledge of the subject at hand.

I found one error only after it was pointed out. The status bar in 'aqua
finder' is off by default but can be turned on. How else was he in error and
how did it show off a lack of 'intimacy of knowledge'?

The terrible thing about terrorism is that ultimately it destroys those who
practise it. Slowly but surely, as they try to extinguish life in others,
the light within them dies.

Terry Waite