usability

Joel Hopwood hopwood at zhian.com
Sun Nov 2 09:29:59 PST 2003

On Sunday, Nov 2, 2003, at 13:37 Europe/London, PowerBook G4 Titanium
List wrote:

> Save your breath Jesse. What they are really saying is "It isn't like
> OS 9"
> and there isn't a thing you can say to them to make them change their
> mind.
> They were shocked to discover that OS X isn't Kansas any more and now
> their
> minds are firmly shut.

Hmm. What a sorry little response -- why did you bother? There are many
reasons why a lot of mac users think that the current Finder is
inferior to the current one; hope we're not pissing you off too much by
discussing them. Jeez...

Joel
--
Joel Hopwood