Panther and network printer

T Molnar tam at em.ca
Fri Nov 21 12:04:48 PST 2003

Hi people,
anyone else here using or trying to use an Optra s 1855 lexmark printer
on a network/applezone?

I upgraded panther and basically all printers on the network were
available except the one I had selected for our department, which was
selected and working before I did the upgrade.
I tried getting lexmarks drivers, but their site is disgustingly slow
and wouldn't let me access the drivers and when I did it seemed they
were updated to Jaguar only.

Anyway...just on the off chance someone knows anything about this type
of situation I posted.

Anyone got ideas on this?

thanks
tim