[Ti] TiBook handle

Dr Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Tue Nov 25 23:00:48 PST 2003

At 5:45 PM +1100 11/26/03, Peter Sealy wrote:
>Anyone use the Cyber3 TiBook Tote & Tilt handle? Any comments? One
>aspect of particular interest is I saw a comment somewhere that this
>handle gave some added security/protection/strength to the TiBook
>hinges. Any comment on that?

Peter - I used the Ti Tote & Tilt handle with my Ti-500 from April 2001.
It made moving the Ti-book around much safer and much easier.
The elevation from the desktop gave more cooling.
I would highly recommend it.  Trivial to fit.  They even supplied the
screwdriver.
I would like one for my new 15.2" G4 Al-Powerbook, but I do not think
they are available yet.

regards,  Trevor