[Ti] Be careful when sleeping your ti book.

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Wed Nov 26 07:39:44 PST 2003

Sure, I'm just explaining that in that scenario that's what happens.

Usually all events when the lids is closed will cause your computer to
wake up.

Usually it should go back to sleep but I contend that there may be an
issue when
you have password after awake enabled as it does not appear to sleep
when
at that prompt.