[Ti] 10.2.8

G'kar gkar at mac.com
Wed Oct 1 13:11:02 PDT 2003

Enough! It is long passed clear that the battle lines have been drawn and no
minds will be changed. At this point we all know it had problems, many of us
didn't experience problems, Apple pulled the update and Grandma either does
or doesn't have a working computer. There is nothing more to say on the
topic so let us drop it and get back to talking about our G4 notebooks.

BTW, mine will be here Friday!

david

The terrible thing about terrorism is that ultimately it destroys those who
practise it. Slowly but surely, as they try to extinguish life in others,
the light within them dies.

Terry Waite