Unusual Request

Henry Kalir kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Sat Oct 18 17:45:31 PDT 2003

Dear All,

In my research I use a HD which I carry with me. The proprietary program
controlling the lab instrumentation runs on (Yuck!) Windows NT 4 (ONLY).
Sadly - this is not recognized by my son's Compaq (runs fine on just about
every PeeCee I've tried it outside of the lab). Now the lab's **overseas**
and I desperately need to access and process my data.

Here's my humble request:

Does anyone have a P II PC with an ethernet card and some basic
RAM that was headed out to the junkyard?

I'll gladly pay shipping and, say $25 for it.

Thanks and sorry for the totally unMac nature of this post.

Best,

Henry