[Ti] Just had my first post Panther wipe out.

robert at elastica.com robert at elastica.com
Sat Oct 25 23:10:45 PDT 2003

Well it's happened again and I cannot get my system to see the hard drive.

I've already tried resetting the PRAM once. I'll try again.

This is getting frustrating.

This time after coming out of the screen saver the machine immediately
went to sleep then i went back into the screen saver password prompt
when awaking and then I could only move the mouse but everything else
had locked up. Upon switching it over it can no longer find my
hard drive.