[Ti] Michrotech Zio driver update needed

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Mon Sep 1 10:03:59 PDT 2003

Hmmm, the .sit file was 144KB per Finder display (141,479 bytes
per GetInfo), the .pkg 196KB (179,005 bytes) (strange that bytes
is so much less than that KB).  That was approx 7:AM UTC, 3:AM
USA EDT.  Just tried it again, got quick ~12KBs download, same
file sizes.  Won't be trying the updater until I see how the Zio
as-purchased works.  (OS10.2.6, 16VRAM iBook, multi-partitioned
HD with plenty empty space on this partition, HFS+, 8KB min file
size, cable (highest speed downloads ever seen have been ~250+KBs,
eg an updater of a non-M$ product from a main Micro$oft software
download site late at night)).

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, b wrote:

> Tom R. no spam paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:
>
> >I just bought a Dazzle ZiO! CF reader at discount, so went
> >to d/l this updater.  The d/l started at under 200 *bytes*
> >per second, and occasionally maxed at 2KBs, but the updater
> >.pkg is the 196KB you mention.
 . . .