[Ti] Mail.app use or abuse?

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Tue Sep 2 08:58:10 PDT 2003

Mail.app is an amazing mail application. The main reason I am not using it right now is that iCal
won't display double-booked hours side-by-side (it overlays them). I am using Entourage for
the calendar so no point in keeping two mail programs running. If iCal is updated to do this I
am ditching Entourage again.

The only problem I ever found with Mail.app is the corrupted mailbox issue, which can be fixed
in a second or two.

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com