[Ti] Airport will not turn ON

Seymour J. Wolfson wolfson at wayne.edu
Tue Sep 2 10:28:05 PDT 2003

>When you say it doesn't turn on, exactly what does it do, or not do?
>Are you near a wireless network, did you select the proper network
>from the list shown. If there is nothing in your list then you are
>not near a wireless network that you can join. You can add one by
>force but you need all the proper information for that network to do
>so.
>
>- Rock
==================
Our department has a wireless network set up.  It is not with an
Airport base, but last week, I was able to connect into it with a
specific password and it worked fine when I chose Airport for the
connection.
Today, I tried the same connection but the Mac tells me the Airport
is OFF and when I try to turn it on, it does nothing.  There is not
any signal strength shown in the Airport window - I assume because it
is not turned on.
--

Seymour