[Ti] Which U.S. wireless phone companies support Mac?

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Sun Sep 7 12:35:05 PDT 2003

On 9/7/03 11:45 AM, "Tom Klinkowstein" <klinkows at mediaa.com> wrote:

> Anyone have a wireless phone company in the U.S. that supports Mac
> (preferably OSX)  (for sending and receiving email, etc. via their
> network)?

I have had EXCELLENT luck with Verizon's express network.  I can sustain
downloads at 10-15k/sec, and browsing is pretty speedy.  I have used it with
my Samsung A530, but now I use my sierra wireless PC card, so my computer is
always online, with no wires.
--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
President, Contractor Services, LLC.
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook