[Ti] my Ti-500 Powerbook - stolen !

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Thu Sep 11 20:56:26 PDT 2003

Not to be unsympathetic but when I'm at the airport my case never leaves my
touch. Ever. When it's going through the Xray machine I ride with it. ;-)

If I put the case down I always leave one foot touching it. Seriously.

I always know where the case is.

The fact that its a silver Zero Halliburton make it an easy target but also
very easy to spot.