[Ti] Alternatives Location for the Home Folder

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Thu Dec 16 00:14:59 PST 2004

2004-12-16 kl. 02.48 skrev David DelMonte:
> Now a dumb question...
-------
There are no dumb questions :-)

> If I click on an item, and select make alias - the system creates an
> alias in the folder of the original. If I copy the alias
_______
Just drag the alias fo where you want it. If this means you're dragging
from one Disk to another (and that is what you want in this case I
suppose) so will Finder make the neccessary copy itself and that the
best you can do. At least what I know. :-) Maybe I will learn something
new too shortly.

Lisbeth
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 041111
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)