[Ti] 10.3.7 and Preview application...[OT]

Chris Olson chris.olson at astcomm.net
Thu Dec 16 11:16:13 PST 2004

On Dec 16, 2004, at 1:08 PM, David Brostoff wrote:

> Not only did my Preview not get updated

Your Preview got updated alright.  You're just not looking in the right
place.

Again, an update does *not* mean your version number is going to
increment.  For Preview specifically, go to /Applications and Ctl click
on the Preview icon, then select "show package contents".  Take a look
in the MacOS folder at the Preview executable and tell me what the date
stamp is on that executable.
--
Chris