[Ti] OS X drivers for Epson 777i printers?

John McGibney ensignjd at optonline.net
Fri Dec 31 05:17:03 PST 2004

They are included in the 10.2 and 10.3 installs. In 10.3 you have to custom
install them from the additional Epson driver set. It will also work from
the installed GIMP drivers in 10.3.

John

--
 One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them.
 One OS to bring them all and in anti-competitive practices bind them.