TechTool Pro 4 keeps reporting "invalid PEOF"

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu Feb 5 18:48:30 PST 2004

I have looked everywhere for a translation of just what this means, but it
isn't in any of the TechTool Pro Manuals. Does anyone have a clue as to what
PEOF might stand for? I know it has to do with the Volume Structures, but
that is about it. Micromat will not reply to my email enquiries (what else
is new?) So I thought there might be some smart folks here who might know.

I have run DiskWarrior 3.0.1 a couple of times and replaced the Directory,
and have run fsck as well but the alerts keep popping up.

jg