[Ti] Priceless - TAM

Daniel T Kegan daniel at keganlaw.com
Sat Feb 7 09:42:02 PST 2004

Twentieth Anniversary Mac--
Olive-brown color, beautiful form & function, vertical;
still functions nicely, albeit under upgraded OS 9.something.
A tad expensive at initial $10k, but a bargain at final $2+ clearance.
Still has good Bose sound system.
Too bad Mac system upgrades disabled the built-in TV & FM.
Since it has a floppy drive, not a bad backup for retrieving old files.

Daniel Kegan * daniel at keganlaw.com * Kegan & Kegan, Ltd.
Balanced Counsel for Smart Clients * www.keganlaw.com