[Ti] PCMCIA card for Ti - any success stories out there?

Lee Wilmeth lw at wilmeth.net
Wed Feb 18 07:05:24 PST 2004

On Feb 18, 2004, at 7:37 AM, Malcolm Hamilton wrote:

> Shall I try another type of PCMCIA card adapter?  Upgrade to Panther?

The only way I could get my 17 inch AlBook to stop crashing upon
insertion of a PCMCIA card reader/adapter was to up upgrade to Panther.
It's an issue that's been discussed here in the past, and no solution
was evident. It must have something to do with the mass storage driver,
but AFAIK we (Titanium Listers) were never able to narrow it down to a
specific file. So, if you can upgrade, I'd do it.

Lee

Lee Wilmeth, Computer Consultant
5043 E. Roy Rogers Rd
Cave Creek, AZ 85331