[Ti] Power Adapter

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Tue Feb 24 11:37:15 PST 2004

Hi,

I've just had to replace one of these. BTW they AREN'T covered by
AppleCare here in Aust.

The new one has reinforcing where the lead from the PowerBook goes
into the brick (a noticeable improvement on the original). To
supplement this I think I'll ensure to leave one loop of lead on the
two hooks in future (probably tape it on) to reduce the strain on
this exit point.

This may not be required on the new design but it will certainly help
to other one I bought (one for home, one for on the road) when I
bought the PB.
--
Regards,

Mark (}-:

AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

There are only three types of computer users: Those that use Macs.
Those that wished they used Macs. Those that don't know any better.