[Ti] Panther

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun Jan 11 08:26:37 PST 2004

2004-01-11 kl. 15.06 skrev gwallace:

> My apologies to the list if you've already covered this topic; I've
> recently re-subscribed after being absent for a year or so.
--------
That's what we can use the archive for. :-)
>  Installing the newest software on one of the original TiBooks? Does
> Panther use memory differently?
Don't know the answer to the last question, but go ahead and run
Panther. I have the original Ti400 with 768 in memory and Panther runs
fine. I haven't found it running faster (somebody suggested this) but
it isn't slowing anything down.  It may take some space though if you
only have the 10Gb HD. I have changed mine to a 40 GB 5400 and that was
a good choice. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)