[Ti] Anybody ever used Tech Tools Pro 4?

Erik Gaderlund gaderson at mac.com
Fri Jan 23 13:27:32 PST 2004

Still in the envelope from MacWorld, I've mostly been using
DiskWarrior.  Does the drive spin up?  Check cables, power.  If there
are weird sound from the drive you might have more problems.  I know
TT was sometimes able to mount trouble drive, and hopefully in OS X
it won't crash quite so readily when doing so.

erik g