[Ti] Monitor Callibration?

Michael Sherwood msherwood at mac.com
Mon Jul 5 14:17:42 PDT 2004

Hi Frank,
I don't know about your LCD monitor but mine is pretty dim when
outdoors, but if you are speaking about calibrating it for "decent"
appearance, the Calibrate feature in the Color preference tab in
Display System Preference works very well in Panther. But Color can be
dicey depending on your viewing conditions.

Mike

Anyway, I'd like to get the LCD monitor set up as well as I can. I
suppose a
software/hardware combo would be best (recommendations please ;-), but
other, more general techniques might be fine for my
somewhat-less-than-100%-critical application.

Thoughts? Comments? Criticisms?

TIA,

Frank Wiewandt