[Ti] Mail preview window?

Corey Knafelz corey at fuzzylogical.com
Mon Jun 14 04:59:02 PDT 2004

On Jun 13, 2004, at 10:28 PM, shaun hayes-holgate wrote:

> I hate to bug the list about something so trivial but I hit a button
> while
> in Mail and lost the preview window that divides the mail list from the
> mail contents.I've looked everywhere in the dropdowns and the Help
> menu but can't find a solution to get it back.
> First person to reply with the correct answer gets a free email reply
> with the words 'Thanks' typed out by hand.And a smiley face thingy.
> :}
>
> thanks.

That's not trivial at all... It took me nearly a day to figure out by
double clicking the middle bar, you can toggle the preview window up
and down (where it is now). You can get it back by double-clicking on
the very bottom of the mail window where there's a de-bossed handle.
Looks like a small dot. I have to admit it's not very intuitive or
Mac-like. I was not able to find a menu option to remedy this... which
is actually what drove me crazy.

ck