[Ti] LunchTray backpack

Benn joverkamp at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 21 23:33:25 PDT 2004

On Jun 21, 2004, at 8:29 PM, Silvo Conticello wrote:
> - STM Loop: a bit too large?

I bought mine from RadTech:
http://www.radtech.us/Products/Backpacks.aspx
(They'll ship overseas it seems)
I was thinking that it was going to be quite large, but actually it
doesn't seem so big on my back.  I believe the Brenthaven is longer,
but the Large Loop might be a little wider.  The bag has LOTS of space.
  Numerous compartments for different things.  The laptop section (with
cool self-healing zipper) seems that it was not designed SPECIFICALLY
for the 17" powerbook, but it fits nicely and is well padded.  Granted,
I haven't used it extensively yet (the trip it was purchased for is in
a few weeks-- http://www.2004wwuc.org/ if anyone's interested ;-) ),
but just wearing it around a bit it was very comfortable on my
shoulders and back.

Most importantly, the price was right.  While most of the backpacks are
$150+ (USD), this one is priced under $100.

Here are some pics:
http://homepage.mac.com/demogaphia/PhotoAlbum14.html
If anyone would like some more, let me know.

Benn