[Ti] Itunes question

cheshirekat cheshirekat at pobox.com
Mon Jun 28 11:53:19 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 28, 20048:45 AM, the following words from Sam Hotchkiss
shotch at gmail.com, emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 18:25:24 -0400, b <fl1pper at earthlink.net> wrote:
>> You might have a Preference set (it is the default, so), in iTunes,
>> that "Copies all imported mp3s to your iTunes Music folder.
>>
>> I disabled that little devil right from the get go.
>
>I, on the other hand, use my itunes music from the itunes folder, and
>delete the original

That's what I do also. It's easier to let iTunes keep all my music files
in the same place. I do have speeches, sounds and sound effects that are
mp3 that I have QuickTime Player play. I keep those sounds in a separate
folder than my iTunes library.

cheshirekat

--
Perhaps all music, even the newest, is not so much something discovered
as something that re-emerges from where it lay buried in the memory,

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *
* Addictions: iTunes 4 * WarCraft * The Sims * FileMaker Pro