[Ti] wanted ibook video out specs off topic

Kynan Shook kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Wed Mar 3 15:55:31 PST 2004

It's a Radeon Mobility 7500 with 32 MB of DDR SDRAM.  Supported
resolutions are 640x480, 800x600, and 1024x768; all are using
mirroring.  Refresh rates are probably more dependent on the monitor
you are using than on the iBook itself.  The iBook doesn't support
video spanning.  It doesn't support older Apple monitors (eg Multiple
Scan 17 or 20, etc.).
That's about all there is in terms of specs.