Holy grail of mobile Apple users?

khyber courchesne courchesne at onebox.com
Thu Mar 18 15:27:37 PST 2004

As a very mobile consultant, I have 3 relatively large things (other than
the old PB) which I have to tote around where ever I go that are basically
the same size:

ipod.
Apple wireless mouse.
cellphone.

Every time I pull more than one of these out of my briefcase or pocket, I
think, ³why can¹t these all be integrated together?²  It would save weight
and lots of space and bulging pockets.  Weren¹t there rumors of a device
like this about a year ago, along with one¹s osx ³home² folder sync¹ed on
it?

It seems very logical to combine all these same hand-sized devices together.
It would sell....

Whatever happened to this idea?  I for one would shell out $499 for it,
easily.  Or is wheels of Z working on this ;-)