[Ti] HP LCD Display instead of Apple

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Mon Mar 22 11:12:44 PST 2004

At 06:30 -0800 22/3/04, Jerry Krinock wrote:
>I'm thinking of buying an HP (Hewlett-Packard) L2335 23-inch display instead
>of the Apple Cinema Display to use with my Powerbook G4, and television.

Jerry - I also just saw this, that you might want to consider:

NEC-Mitsubishi has introduced a new 20-inch LCD monitor: the
US$1,199.99 MultiSync LCD2060NX, which has a brightness of 250 cd/m2,
sharp 0.255 mm pixel pitch, 600:1 typical contrast ratio and 1600 x
1200 maximum resolutions. It also has a high-bright backlight and a
No Touch Auto Adjust feature that automatically attunes the screen
settings for optimal viewing when the monitor is first turned on.