[Ti] Panther Upgrade Questions

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Sun Mar 28 13:13:51 PST 2004

At 09:03 +0300 28/3/04, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley wrote:
>At 14:37 -0500 27/3/04, FWPHOTO wrote:
>>Looks like I'm going to need to upgrade to Panther
>>
>>//......can Panther co-exist on my 800MHz TiG4 with OS 9.22? I'd really like
>>to keep the option to boot to OS 9 rather than Classic.
>

>Frank - as far as I know, the ability to boot in
>OS9 is a function of the machine, not of the OS.
>So if you can boot your machine in OS9 now, you
>will always be able to do that......
>
>Trevor

Trevor,

I have 10.3.3 and 9.2.2 on the same drive on my Ti PB 1Ghz.

All I need to do is select what to startup from
via the Control Panel / System Preferences as
appropriate.

--
Regards,

Mark (}-:

AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

ON DRUGS AND DEVELOPMENT
There are two major products to come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We
don't believe this to be a coincidence.