[Ti] Director MX 2004

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sun May 2 13:52:08 PDT 2004

At 13:25 -0700 2/5/04, Renaud Dreyer wrote:
>Le dimanche, 2 mai 2004, à 10:42 US/Pacific, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley a écrit :
>

>>I have downloaded, installed and am trying to
>>run (a trial version of) Macromedia Director MX
>>2004 on my Al-book, under 10.3.3.
>>
>>It launches and then a few seconds later, it
>>crashes, giving the following Log:
>>

>I'd suggest moving all your Mac OS 9 fonts to
>another folder and restarting. If Dreamweaver
>then works correctly, it means one of your OS 9
>fonts is corrupt and you can try to find the
>culprit and replace it. Ciao,

Renaud,

In fact DreamWeaver MX (v 6) works fine.

It is just Director MX that refuses to launch.

Do you think that this could also be related to fonts?

As far as I can see, the only OS9 fonts I have
are in the System Folder that is the basis of
Classic, and this is on another separate
partition from OS X.

Trevor