[Ti] [OT] Floppy problem

William Scammell williamscammell at idesignofboston.com
Mon May 24 11:02:14 PDT 2004

>If you find an answer, please let us know. I have a pile of work that I did
>in the '80's and '90's on 800k disks in MacWrite Pro and PageMaker 4 format.
>I have been scratching my head on how to get them into my Powerbook for
>quite awhile now. My little USB Floppy drive will read only 1.4M disks, so I
>have been out of luck.
>
>One of these days I hope to come across someone with an old beige Mac with
>an internal Zip drive, copy the floppies over to a Zip disk and then copy
>the Zip disk with my trusty old USB Zip drive into the Powerbook, but so far
>- no luck.
>
>jg

flea markets.

(MIT for example has a big one every third sunday of the month. yeah,
i know that barely helps anyone out, but hey, maybe there's something
in your neck of the woods.)

William Scammell                     Creative Director
williamscammell@                   cell 781-956-3548
idesignofboston.com                fax 973-215-4549

http://www.idesignofboston.com provides
graphic, advertising, and web site design services.